New beginnings … new classes at Threads & More
If this year you have promised yourself to “get with the program” and learn a new craft (or maybe revisit a forgotten past time), then Threads has got the class for you. Want to learn the basics of knitting, maybe plunge into new techniques, or even tweak your granny square skills – it’s all happening right now at Threads & More. Our small classes are fun, and our talented teachers are on hand to support you until you “get it”! Come join us at our new store, around the ‘big table’ and become part of the fantastic ‘craft movement’.
For all the information, descriptions & upcoming dates, you can check out our schedule here. As the month progresses, we will add more classes & workshops, so be sure to check back regularly.
Here’s a quick look at what we have scheduled in the coming weeks:
- Beginners Knitting – Refresh your Skills: on three Thursday afternoons January 10, 17 & 24 from 12noon to 2.30pm
- Learn to Knit – Absolute Beginners: on three Saturday mornings January 12, 19 & 26 from 9.30 – 11.30am
- Beginners Crochet – Absolute Beginners: on three Saturday afternoons January 12, 19 & 26 from 1.00 – 3.00pm OR three Tuesday evenings January 15, 22 & 29 from 6.00 – 8.00pm
- On Trend – Short Row Shaping: on two Sunday mornings January 13 & 20 from 10.00am – 12.00noon
- New Skills – Magic Loop Knitting: on Sunday morning January 27 from 10.00am – 1.00pm